Seat Counters - 2023/24

In that scenario, it would have been a disgrace. I totally agree with your stance in principle. But that scenario never materialised. For all you know, they might well have got tickets. Why get angry about the possibility of something not happening for an event that hasn't yet taken place and one in which City will certainly not take part?
Because we see it year after year, same for away games too, every time. And their first year of being season ticket holders they didn’t get league cup final tickets and I now know why. And I think it would be selfish to just think it’s wrong because it impacts me or my kids. It’s wrong because it’s fucking wrong

At 16.5K criteria there were around 11,889 tickets available. Note that there was an addition of at least 1,131 tickets across blocks 235, 543, 545, 546, 547, 551.

Where on earth have nearly 17000 tickets gone before these have even gone on sale to single season ticket member? Absolute disgrace
Supporters clubs ..

I know a fella and his Mrs joined a Supporters club 2 weeks ago and both have tickers for the final .

They didn’t even support city 3/4 years ago.

They’ve been to about 3 games

It’s a joke .

Level 5 - 6443
Level 2 - 468
Level 1 - 3410

Total - 10,321
What's the chance for 4.0 o'clock tomorrow as I should be buying a high pointer a ticket when I can buy as he doesn't have a mobile should I wait or tell him to buy.

FFS. I can only assume that there's more than the 10,321 left. They can't have given that many away. They must release a extra 1,000 to when each tier of ticker criteria is met. I didn't bother with supporters club as I assumed I'd easily get a couple later tomorrow but...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.