Seat Counters - 2023/24

FA Cup Final. At 10K criteria for non cup scheme there was approximately 2,748 sets left which is a net difference of 1,221 from the previous criteria. I saw that someone had written early that there would be a large set of return from the FA, I didn't see it at 1pm. Just did a quick count and looks to be 1,798 left, 945 of those are top level, rest are the expensive premium seats.

The supporters club get an allocation. It’s apparently up to them what they do with them. Never been in one so no idea about the ins and outs.

But they’re not taking tickets off ST holders. Their tickets were never in the pot.

May aswell rant about the players or the owner’s allocation going to people who’ve never been to a game before.

The club are probably pissing themselves, releasing less and less tickets to fans and seeing the anger about it mainly restricted to ordinary fans arguing amongst themselves about it.
You are wrong.

As you said, you’ve never been in one.

They didn’t get an allocation, they made an application and I’m yet to hear of a single branch that didn’t get every ticket they requested.

Consequently, yes there are people who are members of a supporters club who are taking a seat off a season ticket holder as this will definitely sell out before it hits the bottom.

I’m looking forward to all these puritans who’ve never accepted a ticket above their points, disappearing from the tickets threads lol.

Maybe they are queueing up to do the job I’ve spent hours on over the last couple days with the Access Team, sorting tickets for fans in wheel chairs lol.
There's a whole section of this forum dedicated to buying and selling tickets.

Out of interest when did you log in, DD? I was in the holding queue from about 10 to and then had to wait for 7 minutes to be let in. Probably should have just gone straight in at 1pm and would have been let in quicker
Logged in at 12.45 and at 1pm I had a 1 minute wait. I have been told before that when the window opens they allocate your place at random.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.