Seat Counters - 2023/24

Pissed off with this wanted teir 1 this morning and was no 2 seat together now 80 pop up
You have my sympathy. This is something that crops up for all finals and it’s a pain in the arse.
Probably a block of tickets held back for club employees or something along those lines that aren’t now required.

You have my sympathy. This is something that crops up for all finals and it’s a pain in the arse.
Probably a block of tickets held back for club employees or something along those lines that aren’t now required.
Just called supporters services waited 2 mins got answered moved to block 130 now happy days, my bad knee will thank me on the day :)

Shows there is latent demand from people already qualified waiting for something cheaper or better to pop up with 80 added and gone in a few minutes.

You are wrong.

As you said, you’ve never been in one.

They didn’t get an allocation, they made an application and I’m yet to hear of a single branch that didn’t get every ticket they requested.

Consequently, yes there are people who are members of a supporters club who are taking a seat off a season ticket holder as this will definitely sell out before it hits the bottom.

Whether you want to call it an allocation or a request. Or whatever. They get tickets, the same as all the other groups listed in every away game allocation. I’m sure if Walker suddenly asks for 30 tickets to a game instead of whatever he normally asks for, they’re not going to say.. Sorry Kyle that’ll take us over the players allocation.

If the supporters clubs are getting for whatever they ask for regardless, my point is it’s irrelevant to the rest of us what they do with them. If they all go to bonafide die hard blues or these anecdotal stories of people getting them for their first ever game are true, the end result is the same.

Pissed off with this wanted teir 1 this morning and was no 2 seat together now 80 pop up
Same for me, just called supporter services and got them switched to block 130 no problem, put 3 in my basket while I was on hold,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.