Seat Counters - 2024/25

Not sure which is the best topic to post this question under, but would appreciate some help. I sit with mates, most of whom are on a trip & missing the Fulham game. I've got family that would gladly come to the game in their seats but aren't members. Can my mates (4 of them) transfer the tickets to me on my email address and I get everyone in using just my phone with 5 tickets (including my own)?
Yes, but it's also free for a supporter number for your family members If that is easier.

Not sure which is the best topic to post this question under, but would appreciate some help. I sit with mates, most of whom are on a trip & missing the Fulham game. I've got family that would gladly come to the game in their seats but aren't members. Can my mates (4 of them) transfer the tickets to me on my email address and I get everyone in using just my phone with 5 tickets (including my own)?
You could also just forward the email to them so they can open the link and scan themselves in from their own phones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.