Seat Counters - 2024/25

Hoping for some counter advice from people of expertise.
Juventus away looks like it will be passport matching name on the ticket and it will be checked.
With this in mind does anyone have an idea of how many we will get and would it possibly go down to non cup scheme season ticket holders with 1000 points?
The sports world travel info page states that we'll receive an allocation of 2,099.

I wouldn't of thought you'd have an issue getting a ticket, and normally games with ID checks go lower because there's no tickets being passed on.

I’ve been in Milan for Christmas and it was very pleasant. Shirt weather in the day and a light jacket at night. Surely Turin can’t be that much different? Only down the road.
I've stayed in Turin numerous times on the return leg after skiing in the Piedmont region of north west Italy and can confirm that temperatures are likely to be pretty low in December averaging well below 10c during the day and significantly lower at night. I'd take that extra layer blues!

Hoping for some counter advice from people of expertise.
Juventus away looks like it will be passport matching name on the ticket and it will be checked.
With this in mind does anyone have an idea of how many we will get and would it possibly go down to non cup scheme season ticket holders with 1000 points?
We didn't sell out last time we were there.. but who knows! Strict passport check last time.

The sports world travel info page states that we'll receive an allocation of 2,099.

I wouldn't of thought you'd have an issue getting a ticket, and normally games with ID checks go lower because there's no tickets being passed on.
Would match day member

What's the likelihood of a citizens member with around 7000 points getting one?, slim or non-existent?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.