SeatExchange

unclebatman

Anyone know when this comes online for the new season for seasoncard temporary sales?
I won't be in my usual seat for the first two games so want to flog it for these, amazingly I can't seem to flog it to anyone I know!?

unclebatman said:
Anyone know when this comes online for the new season for seasoncard temporary sales?
I won't be in my usual seat for the first two games so want to flog it for these, amazingly I can't seem to flog it to anyone I know!?
I was wondering this myself. It seems to be getting very close to the start of the season and we cannot even register our seats on SeatExchange yet. Anyone have any news as SeatExcchange links to the offical site come up with Page not Found!

Sent them an email today but got no response, was planning on phoning tomorrow. Ill let you know

philc said:
Sent them an email today but got no response, was planning on phoning tomorrow. Ill let you know

So I've just spoken to them and they said the website isn't set up yet, but they're working on it and it should be up soon (didn't say exactly when).

She did give me a number for Seat Exchange to call and they can list the seat, not sure if it's ok to post this on here since it's not on their site anywhere, so if you want it drop me a PM

So I've just spoken to them and they said the website isn't set up yet, but they're working on it and it should be up soon (didn't say exactly when).

She did give me a number for Seat Exchange to call and they can list the seat, not sure if it's ok to post this on here since it's not on their site anywhere, so if you want it drop me a PM
It's ok. I will wait for SeatExchange to get themselves sorted but I am surprised they are so long in doing so.

philc said:
philc said:

i just phoned up city box office to ask when the site is going to be up, as from the reading of the message on the mcfc seatex site the ball is in city's court. like you she gave me a number to call, which i did - seat exchange reckon its down to city not providing seat details. not sure what the city box office are on about to be honest - even if they list the seat manually its unlikely to be sold if not website is up!! i just wish city would get it sorted.

As I understand it, City will provide SeatExchange with all the data of ST holders. But we're selling STs until 31 August so maybe they won't send the data until STs are off sale.

mcfc.seatexchange.com said:
We are currently waiting on new Seasoncard Holder data from the Club and the Manchester City Seat Exchange will open soon for the 2009/10 season! If you are a Season Ticket Holder who has renewed or are a new Season Ticket Holder, please do not register a new account as we will pre-register your seat details.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.