Second most hated(jealousy ?)

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
waspish said:
What gets me is when Chelsea got bought out! I'am intelligent enough not to let there money get in the way of how I felt about that team before the money!

Some Thick fans out there!

The only team I truly hate is the scum

The one's with the firmest opinions are probably the ones who know the least about the team they apparently hate.

I agree.....

The reason I hate the scum is mainly they are our rivals and the way they conduct them selves especially the arrogance of baconface and certain players present and past who should be impartial are bias towards the scum!

Not mentioned there fans because I have some really good mates who are rags! It's just mainly the club and what it stands for I hate!

I can honestly say if this had happened to Newcastle or Villa then my feelings towards them wouldn't have altered.

It's good to get a shake-up of the top 4. We've completely blown it open.

Was anyone here actually polled for this?

it's saying football fans (as in we) made this poll yet I wasn't asked which clubs I disliked the most.

I mean yea it is accurate as I would put the rags as my most hated but where is their research info?

jonmcfc said:
i think you mean greater manchester is. As scum don`t play in manchester.

thought i would get that of my chest phew.

i`ll sit down now.
Ah mate good point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.