Secret Escapes advert

scotty123

Been waiting for the holiday adverts to start again just to see the legs of the gorgeous piece who sits around the swimming pool in the first scene, what a stunner, does anybody know her name and if shes been in anything else

blue underpants said:
Been waiting for the holiday adverts to start again just to see the legs of the gorgeous piece who sits around the swimming pool in the first scene, what a stunner, does anybody know her name and if shes been in anything else

I'm not sure I really want to know the answer but when you watch this advert are you in the buff?

One of, if not the most annoying ad on the box. Up there with go compare, easily. But, seeing as it's the season of goodwill;

camilla_arfwedson1.jpg

chabal said:
blue underpants said:

I'm not sure I really want to know the answer but when you watch this advert are you in the buff?
All depends what time the adverts on, if its quite early morning before Mrs Underpants is up definately, once the dragons up and had a moan(and a laugh at my wrinkly) no, the dressing gowns on... the miserable sod

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.