Seeding a uploaded torrent.

Biggsy1 said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
If you've uploaded the torrent file then anyone who downloads it from you will be a 'leecher'. I think that's how it works anyway.

This is my understanding of it, I had S3 of the wire 94% d/L for ages but with no seeds eventually someone logged on with in as a seed but all the while I was seeding for every other leech, its just the way it works share and share alike, even though i do just delete the torrent as soon as I have d/l'd

Cause your a big woman ben.

MCFC-alan88 said:
SkyBlueSky said:
What do I do? It has 11 leechers and 0 seeders and it's been like that for about 4 days.

"Leechers" are downloaders, when their downloads complete, they will turn to Seeders (uploaders). Unless they turn "Seeding" off (thus becoming little bitches). Usually the first few people that download the item will leave it seeding for a while so it can build up a steady base of uploaders. What is the size of the file you are sharing? If it's a large file, and there is only you seeding it, it will take a long time for those people to download it, especially with 11 people uploading it from you, once a few people are seeding, it will be better.

I know all the lingo and definitions. etc.
But this is my first time uploading a torrent and I was wondering why there was no seeds, could it be possible I didn't upload at all so now other people can't?

Anyone know of a Dad's Army torrent, the complete series? Need it in a format that I can burn and play on my TV (does that make sense, or am I showing my limited knowledge? :-)).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.