Seeing as Man U, Fergie and the FA all cheat/are corrupt....

blue12 said:
According to fifa laws you cant have stoppage time for goal celebrations,if you can why did he only pay another 16 seconds after they scored the winner,i am still f.....g fuming.
Do you think he would have added all that time if we had been chasing an equaliser would he f..k.

Where does it say this about the fifa laws on goal celebration stoppage time?

there is nothing in teh regulations that stop BOTH sides from scoring in added time is there?

We put up a fight and we have to put this behind us, nothing can be done to change the score. Man City is a club I've been supporting since I was a young boy. The previous seasons were quite dissapointing. The players this season are just world class and weve taken advantage of that. We cannot continue to blame the refs and revolt against fergie :P. Although the players have just got to know each other our start is fantastic. The more they play the more glued they become and the better a team they are. Weve got excellent individual players that make a difference, its just the team that need some time to understand each other and once that occurs I see a top notch team that can challenge almost anyone.

Wouldn't have matter if we had not defended like cocks.Still finding it hard understand how that Fletcher bloke scored two headers and why Shay let the first one in thinking it was going wide.

Its simple, Toure is well past his sell by date, Lescott needs time to fit into the squad looks a bit lost at the moment. Richards thinks he is better than he actually is! See the way Richards was telling Toure what to do, he distracted himself and Toure, which let Rooney run it and score the first goal.

I like Shay Given but he had a bad day, with defenders standing so close to his line and not defending. The back four is rubbish, whats the point of having all that strike force if we cannot defend.

I agree, the back four leave a lot to be desired and needs a kick up the arse, and Richards needs to cool it a bit and stop bein a hot headed sulk and start defendin proper. Over all i thought we put in a good effort but its early days yet and once we get all our players fit and on field again the next derby will be a different story, maybe the ref will give us as long as we need to score the winner! lol

Didn't I hear or read somewhere that stats show that the scum get MORE injury time at the swamp in games that they're NOT winning?
Or did I just dream it?

squirtyflower said:
AIQ88 said:
The sub didn't take 2 minutes, its the goal celebration that did but i guess you have problems with comprehending things. So it was the Bellamy goal celebration that made it 6 and the sub to make it 6 and half. Yes the initial 4 minutes was already a bit much as there had been no real stopages and no injuries etc.

But hey lets just all go and make fools out of yourself. Yeah im fucking disappointed after we managed to draw but well now I'm off to have a fun day at work...
you stupid cnut

pmsl that really made me laugh for some reason! fight fight!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.