Seeing City fans in public

Saw a lad in Sainsburys last night - had a little chat whilst I showed him where the Blue Moon was in the beer aisle!

Usually get a nod from me, although i was walking home once and passed a lad wearing the old Saab shirt (must've been his dads) i gave him the nod ( i was wearing last years black keeper shirt) but got nothing back!! eeee, the youth of today!!

Haha happened to me in Cheadle today, working there at the minute. Saw a guy with a City jumper on i had my City hat on quick nod and a 'Y'alright mate' at the same time.

Bollocks to this, I walked past George from "George and Mildred" not just once, but twice on the street today. Blanked him both times btw.

Work at the top of Snowdon for the summer to try and pay off some of my student loan debts, and there has been quite a few blues up here in their shirts, always give the old ''nice shirt that'' and then the usual reply of ''league this season?'' haha

I always get a little excited when I see one, probably because I saw about 4 a year before 2007 hahaa

FogBlueInSanFran said:
Same here, never give them an inch! Was getting a taxi with a couple of blues after the dublin super cup into town and hailed a cab, went to get in and seen he had a rag air freshener so we got out and told him to keep going. He offered to take it down but we got another one instead.

I hate to ask what a rag air freshener would smell like . . . something stale, I reckon.[/quote]

Gone off bacon!

Saw a lad today at the Cycling Tour Of Britain in Stoke, wearing the dark blue Mercer jacket. So had to do the customary "that a smart jacket mate". He and a girl with him responded in the friendly manner you'd expect. It renewed my faith in fellow Blues because last week I gave the thumbs up to a van driver who had a City air freshener which matched mine. He just stared at me like I had two heads (I haven't by the way).

living in Cambodia now, starting to see more city shirts cropping up around the place on the locals!! Aguero on the back of all the knock-off ones on the markets.. good to see though, always use the thumb up and pat on chest when i see a local with one!! if they speak any English always stop for a little chat..

Also, my local (big sports bar), got all the staff in there wearing city shirts on matchdays!! and donated an old shirt with Goater on the back for framing on the wall along with city flag!!

Im spreading the word!!! (and love)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.