Seeing Dead People

Lucky Toma said:
OnlyOneUweRosler said:
I don't believe in ghosts, I believe when you die your soul goes to heaven or hell

So you do believe in ghosts. Its just the location you disagree on.

lol. I think that he thinks that a ghost is only a ghost if it lurks around earth?

FuZzY said:
Lucky Toma said:
OnlyOneUweRosler said:
I don't believe in ghosts, I believe when you die your soul goes to heaven or hell

lol. I think that he thinks that a ghost is only a ghost if it lurks around earth?

Yes, by ghost I mean spirit of a dead person. I don't believe they can move back and forth between their destination in the afterlife and earth

OnlyOneUweRosler said:
FuZzY said:
Lucky Toma said:

Yes, by ghost I mean spirit of a dead person. I don't believe they can move back and forth between their destination in the afterlife and earth

I believe that too.

Cos they don't exist :) Once you're gone, you're gone. No afterlife, no sprits, nothing, nada.

I like it that way.

A distant relation of mine (great uncle, I think) fought in WW1. He died in the Battle of Arras. Around the time he died, his sister, back here in Lancashire, was out on a walk, and saw him walking towards her in full uniform, only to dissappear.

I've never experienced any thing similar, so I don't believe it, but it's not something I'd dismiss.

And as has been said, put aside the emotions attached, some of this thread is clearly bullshit.

Timmmmahhhh said:
I've never experienced any thing similar, so I don't believe it, but it's not something I'd dismiss.

And as has been said, put aside the emotions attached, some of this thread is clearly bullshit.

Timmmahhh, i like you am as sceptical as they come. I am also sorry for the longish post but.................................

My brother lost his daughter in 1993 to cancer a month after her 6th birthday. The night she died, we were in the living room, and her mum came downstairs crying and said that she was gibbering and acting really weird again. My brother went upstairs to her bedroom and she was absolutley fine of mind. (the worst of it was that unless you knew, she was nearing the end you'd have thought she had a cold or something)

My brother didn't say anything else on the matter and just carried on supporting her. Three nights later in the middle of the night, she drifted off to sleep, and her beautifull blue eyes would never open again. The night before her funeral, we sat alone with her and spoke, till the morning. He seemed quite calm and i asked him if he was going to be strong enough for what was coming up that morning

He told me that the gibbering and waving, that my neice had been doing was telling her friend to "get down off the window", She had been talking to her friend who came to see her in her room at times, not long before she passed.

Unfortunatley, her friend who was also six, died a month before of a similar illness, the striking thing is this: My brother was in the room with his mate, when the undertaker closed the lid, just before her friends mum put a yellow ribbon on her hair to match the colour of the dress she wa wearing, as it had been her favourite when she was alive.

My neice described not only the dress," but the ribbon was beautifull". She could have NEVER EVER known about the ribbon. So we can't blame morphine, a state of mind or deep thought.

Once again sorry for the long 'deep' post.

glen quagmire said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Timmmahhh, i like you am as sceptical as they come. I am also sorry for the longish post but.................................

My brother lost his daughter in 1993 to cancer a month after her 6th birthday. The night she died, we were in the living room, and her mum came downstairs crying and said that she was gibbering and acting really weird again. My brother went upstairs to her bedroom and she was absolutley fine of mind. (the worst of it was that unless you knew, she was nearing the end you'd have thought she had a cold or something)

My brother didn't say anything else on the matter and just carried on supporting her. Three nights later in the middle of the night, she drifted off to sleep, and her beautifull blue eyes would never open again. The night before her funeral, we sat alone with her and spoke, till the morning. He seemed quite calm and i asked him if he was going to be strong enough for what was coming up that morning

He told me that the gibbering and waving, that my neice had been doing was telling her friend to "get down off the window", She had been talking to her friend who came to see her in her room at times, not long before she passed.

Unfortunatley, her friend who was also six, died a month before of a similar illness, the striking thing is this: My brother was in the room with his mate, when the undertaker closed the lid, just before her friends mum put a yellow ribbon on her hair to match the colour of the dress she wa wearing, as it had been her favourite when she was alive.

My neice described not only the dress," but the ribbon was beautifull". She could have NEVER EVER known about the ribbon. So we can't blame morphine, a state of mind or deep thought.

Thats an interesting story

OnlyOneUweRosler said:
glen quagmire said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

It's a small account of the last days of a little girls life.

glen quagmire said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

That's fair enough, like I said I'm not gonna dismiss it, just not something I have experienced.

Sorry to hear about your niece, I know it's 18 years ago but still.

OnlyOneUweRosler said:

OnlyOneUweRosler said:
glen quagmire said:
Timmmmahhhh said:

Anyone remember those t-shirts and bumper stickers - What Would Jesus Do?

Do you think your saviour Jesus Christ would reply in such a fashion?

I thought he preached compassion?

Unless you quantify your remark there (and I'm not using your name because it includes one of my heroes and he certainly doesnt deserve to have his name associated with such a person as yourself); unless you state that it has been misinterpreted and that you didnt mean it to sound so cold and snidey.....then I feel people wont give you the credence or basic respect to debate things with you on here anymore. That they will instead respond exactly like Timmmahhh has done. Including myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.