Seeing Stars at City

Around 2001. I was sat in my seat in the Gene Kelly stand. It was against Barnsley. When I seen Caine Dingle getting to his seat just before kick off. Obviously, I thought he was a Tyke, in the thinking he was on Emmerdale, I shouted, hey Dingle! Fuck off to that section with the other inbreds! He shouted back 'Fuck off you cheeky bastard I'm a blue'! To everybodies merriment. All game me and my mate pissed up singing 'Kane Dingle,Is a City fan!! Seen him quite a few times after that and he always comes across as decent chap.
From Chadderton

I was just going to ask that question ... had anyone seen Cain Dingle, (Jeff ?) at City.What block was that in UU ? Not a pervert q. honestly, just wondering if he`s a ST Holder.

Seen him a few times. Going in Colin Bell Stand

Had a chat with that badly drawn boy bloke once at Maine road. Was on the tram last season stood next to one of the brothers from the doves. Also stood behind prof Cary cooper in the queue for playoff final tickets.

Saw Timmy Mallett at Oxford in the 90's (the Kinkladze masterclass). He's an Oxford fan, born in Stockport though.

Forgot I'd had a piss next to him at the raggy game.

Mental that he couldn't get a club ticket so bounced in the SS.

You must have been in that vicinity when I was. Stood there puffing away on a joint and all of a sudden he appeared. I'd say he went home with wet trousers, the amount of people jumping on him as he was mid urination.

When I used to sit in east stand level 2, I saw Maradona and Liam Gallagher in the box right behind me (at different times)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.