Sell Dzeko and bring in a creative midfielder?

sam-caddick said:
NoahCity said:
Mourinho doesn't seem keen on Mata, I would gladly sell Dzeko off to a club outside of Europe and go get Mata, creating chances wouldn't be a problem anymore and we would be able to play one up top more.

I think if the price is right Chelsea would sell and if Silva and co can convince Mata to come then maybe he can push for the move.

It all depends on how much game time he gets, I just think if he carries on like he is until the end of the season, even if he wins the league I think he might want out!

Imagine Silva, Mata and Nasri as creative options?

I would be looking at Draxler as well!
I'd like Mata or Isco if either was a possibility. There's no way that Silva, Nasri and either of these could ever be on the field at the same time without going just one up front, but at least we would have the options to rest players or to cope with injuries, to Silva especially. Could never see it happening though. Both Chelsea and Real would be wanting either Silva or Aguero in part exchange on the basis that you don't sell your best players to your rivals unless you can weaken them in the process.

I'm all for Dzeko being sold in January. He's proven to be a dangerous forward, inconsistently, might as well capitalize on the interest in him (if rumors are true). I'd love to see Guidetti finally get called up to the first squad...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.