Sell your soul, sorry I meant seat for a pie

aah nice, its working now, sometimes i cant make again and it would be good to get some cashback from it! (not often tho)

Viagogo what a crock of shite, its a con, if you cant make the game yes you can put your ticket up for sale , but only for a minimum amount which they specify, but the club as part of the partnership deal provide them a boat load of tickets which are priced cheaper than which we fans can list them at, hence viagogo's tickets are sold first- thats why I have fucked it off and let my mate have my ticket if I cant make it.

[quote="Bongo Joe"Interesting that people constantly suggested a ticket exchange last season now we've got one people moan about it. Don't think you should be allowed to sell above face value but it's a decent system.[/quote]

tickets go for above face value, so whilst it is the ticket exchange system people were asking for, it isnt a fair one. im becoming ashamed of city endorsing this too. cityexchangex on twitter if you want a fair ticket exchange system that refuses to sell above face value, and fair play to thelads who've organised that.

What about people who sell it via viagogo for a bit of security, as in if the person buys the ticket and gets slung out for smoking? You don't get paid as its been sold by the club. If you sell it on here/twitter where ever you could lose your ticket for 3 games or more!

Bongo Joe said:
Interesting that people constantly suggested a ticket exchange last season now we've got one people moan about it. Don't think you should be allowed to sell above face value but it's a decent system.
Its the £20 of fees that wind me up. And the fact City give them a blocks of tickets to rip off blues

The tickets that are above face value aint they the ones put on by City fans themselves?

if i've sold my seat (and so am not at the game) how do i get my pie ?

Since the takeover, City have been brilliant and positive in just about every aspect, apart from this deal with Viagogo which is disgusting that the club can act against the fans best interest - a real shame and I hope they scrap it asap.

Bongo Joe said:
Interesting that people constantly suggested a ticket exchange last season now we've got one people moan about it. Don't think you should be allowed to sell above face value but it's a decent system.

If you look back to those threads it was me who created many and championed a seat Exchange system, I also emailed the club about having one.

Now however, this Viagogo site is a complete piss take and true blues know this - which is why the club has to entice us with free pies to sign up.

Since the club jumped into bed with these ticket touts, people have started offering #facevalue tickets on Twitter (which the club tried to initially stop)

I haven't used Viagogo once and don't intend to ever use them. We have spare tickets regularly and will continue selling them at face value to fellow blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.