Selling a car

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
where is the best place to sell our old car any advice would be very helpful. I've had cars for years but for one reason or another I've never had to sell, they've either been traded in or blown up and scrapped

I'd stick it on autotrader or there's always EBay got rid of one of mine on there.

I'd pay for autotrader, only a couple of quid.
Facebook/gumtree/eBay I found you get loads of nobs making stupid low offers stating they have cash now

I stuck my old car on gumtree for free and sold it within 2 hrs and got what i asked for. I was prob very lucky though.

where is the best place to sell our old car any advice would be very helpful. I've had cars for years but for one reason or another I've never had to sell, they've either been traded in or blown up and scrapped
What car is it and how much ?

I find autotrader the best, but unless it's a rare car it will need to stand out from the crowd somehow, either price, mileage or condition. At any given time there are over 400000 used cars on there. Ebay is ok, but be mindful of the fees if selling by auction. Avoid webuyanycar and such like the plague. You will get a shit offer online and when you take it in they will attempt to chisel it further (its how they earn commission) and then charge you an administration fee!

What car is it and how much ?
£20

23m2zi0.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.