Selling a laptop

Tell him/her you've got 2 others interested and it's £100 cash or bank transfer on collection beforehand so they don't try and lowball you. Stand your ground and good luck.

I’ve had a few messages now. Unless there’s £100 in my hand then they’re not having it. My TV went quickly.

I think they’re more at risk that I’m selling them a piece of crap (not that I am.)

I’ve had a few messages now. Unless there’s £100 in my hand then they’re not having it. My TV went quickly.

I think they’re more at risk that I’m selling them a piece of crap (not that I am.)
As long as they see it in good working order you'll have no comebacks, unless you have some dodgy stuff on your hard drive, like stuffing your googly eyed gurning face with a big German curryworst wearing a baggy bucket hat; )

Only joking pal: )

As long as they see it in good working order you'll have no comebacks, unless you have some dodgy stuff on your hard drive, like stuffing your googly eyed gurning face with a big German curryworst wearing a baggy bucket hat; )

Only joking pal: )
@peofrey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.