selling my shirts

frimpongs_buzzin

putting up all my city shirts on ebay soon due to lack of funds/space. the only reason im postin on here is i saw someone asking after a shirt a few weeks ago (cant remember who) but I have this one in large

image_2674_1.jpg

This one in large
image_26282_2_1_1.jpg

This one
mancitythird.jpg
in Xsmall

and many others! PM me

Hammo99 said:
putting up all my city shirts on ebay soon due to lack of funds/space. the only reason im postin on here is i saw someone asking after a shirt a few weeks ago (cant remember who) but I have this one in large

image_2674_1.jpg

This one in large
image_26282_2_1_1.jpg

This one
mancitythird.jpg
in Xsmall

and many others! PM me

No

Why not donate your shirts and any other football kit etc to the Sierra Leone Appeal. In conjunction with Paul Lake, Abassador for CITC and others we are arranging for a consignment of football gear, glasses and educational equipment to be sent to Sierra Leone in the near future. Football boots, sive 9 and above are particularly welcome.

All donations can be sent to myself

Alex Channon
'Penalty Spot'
11 Thirlmere Avenue
Swinton
Manchester
M27 5XD

Any enquiries can be done by email <alexchannon81@gmail.com>

Thanking you all in anticipation

Hammo99 said:

image_2674_1.jpg

This one in large
image_26282_2_1_1.jpg

This one
mancitythird.jpg
in Xsmall

and many others! PM me

I dont suppose you have any blue shorts for sale do you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.