selling my shirts

The footballs are more than welcome along with any football stuff. Send me a PM and we'll take it from there. I can pump the balls up.

lordloverocket said:
Alex the Blue said:
Why not donate your shirts and any other football kit etc to the Sierra Leone Appeal. In conjunction with Paul Lake, Abassador for CITC and others we are arranging for a consignment of football gear, glasses and educational equipment to be sent to Sierra Leone in the near future. Football boots, sive 9 and above are particularly welcome.

All donations can be sent to myself

Alex Channon
'Penalty Spot'
11 Thirlmere Avenue
Swinton
Manchester
M27 5XD

Any enquiries can be done by email <alexchannon81@gmail.com>

Thanking you all in anticipation
ive got about about 40 leather caseys you can have if there any good for u? standard size white n black just need inflating fine for training with let me know and we'll sort out gettin em to you.

Alex the Blue said:
The footballs are more than welcome along with any football stuff. Send me a PM and we'll take it from there. I can pump the balls up.
In case people are wondering, Alex is the Charity Officer for the Manchester City Supporters Club (1949) and is 100% genuine.

Thankyou for adding that Raffles.

Paul Lake, myself and the team that organised last years shipment of the bus to Sierra Leone are currently organising another shipment of football gear and educational stuff for the Manchester City community in Sierra Leone.

I'll be starting another thread on that later. Meanwhile anybody who wants to send me stuff at me address given previously on this thread is invited and welcome to do so.

Alex Channon, Charities Officer MCFC Supporters Club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.