Semi Date

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.google.com</a>

But really, 16/17th April

i need to know soon as, i am working in france from the 11 of april for 7 weeks need to book flights from bordeaux

If the decision need to be made in the next few days, then it will have to be on the Sunday (17th) as we play Europa the previous Thursday ....... HOWEVER if they are waiting until after the Kiev game then ?????

My money is on the Sunday as the decision has to be made and we may well be still in the Europa.

Last years Semi's - Saturday was 5:30 pm Kick off ...... Sunday 4:00pm Kick off ....... the question is will our game be earlier ? .... I would imagine so be you can never be sure with those "crazy kids" at The FA

A lot of confusion around this.

On Liverpool's website, it has them down to play Arsenal away on April 17th at 4pm on Sky Sports, but yet I read many reports yesterday suggesting they play them on April 16th (Saturday).

IF that game will go ahead that weekend, then I would imagine logistically, it will impact on the decision whether we play Sat or Sunday, because the police won't want Mancs and Scousers travelling south on the same day .

I could do with it being on the Sunday really as I have a wedding in Portsmouth on the saturday.

But if not the Mrs will have to go on her own.

the goats backside said:
Sunday 17th april also happens to be london marathon day, great planning

And Arsenal v Liverpool the met police could have their hands full

Quarters for CL 2nd leg due on 12/13th April. Lets hope the filth are playing away to Shaktar on 13th. You can bet if we scramble through on Thursday, we will be travelling on the 14th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.