Semi Date

Spiros said:
http://www.google.com

But really, 16/17th April

So the answer is you haven't got a clue when they decide if it's the 16th or 17th.

They need to decide quickly to be as fair as possible to the supporters.

I suspect they might try and move the Arsenal v Liverpool game to the Monday.

Lot's to take into account. European 1/4 final 2nd legs that week prior also.

cityjo said:
thomas cook travel trip say we are the sunday date :P

It Better not be, FFS Im praying its on the Sat, I have a wedding to go to on the Suanday and cant get out of it, immediate family and all. I mean who has a wedding on semi final weekend.

Well if it is sunday thats 2 SC Holders not going.

Thats better just checked the fine print of Thomas Cook!

This fixture date is still TBC, if the date changes to the 16th April, your booking will be automatically moved over.

WakeBlue said:
cityjo said:
thomas cook travel trip say we are the sunday date :P

It Better not be, FFS Im praying its on the Sat, I have a wedding to go to on the Suanday and cant get out of it, immediate family and all. I mean who has a wedding on semi final weekend.

This fixture date is still TBC, if the date changes to the 16th April, your booking will be automatically moved over.

Its going to be the Sunday - I'm 99% sure

johnmc said:
WakeBlue said:

And I'm at least 1% sure of Sunday so between myself and JohnMC we recommend you definately make plans for the Sunday.

johnmc said:
WakeBlue said:

Think you might be right, daft question, but could we see an earlier than usual KO around lunch to stop the alcohol effect?

bojinov29 said:
Think you might be right, daft question, but could we see an earlier than usual KO around lunch to stop the alcohol effect?

Wouldnt work, if its Sunday then we have from finishing work Friday night until Kickoff to relax into the match so kickoff time is irrelevant ;o)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
bojinov29 said:

Wouldnt work, if its Sunday then we have from finishing work Friday night until Kickoff to relax into the match so kickoff time is irrelevant ;o)

Fair point :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.