Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Also we potentially will be the only team left in the CL and I think there's a CL game that week so the PL should have a duty of care to give us the most time possible to prepare

Probably move the game to 8:00 pm on Sunday night then.

Also we potentially will be the only team left in the CL and I think there's a CL game that week so the PL should have a duty of care to give us the most time possible to prepare

They'll probably put them on the same day and make us forfeit one of them

Would have preferred City-Arsenal final tbh. Would have been a great final for the neutral as both teams would attack like they were 1970's Brazil. A city/Arsenal-Spurs/Chelsea final would be less action. Though I have a feeling a NLD final would be entertaining as well if we get there.

One things for sure though the City-Arsenal semi will be the more entertaining out of the two as both will look to attack and it could be high scoring with our (Arsenal) defence.

It will be an open game that's for sure. Arsenal won't be parking a bus. Could be a 5/4 score!

Exactly!!

We had the east end against arsenal in the com shield last time, torch pub etc

Good draw. 2 teams who like to attack. Any chance Jesus will be back by then ? If not, by the final hopefully at the end of May.

5 of the last 6 teams to be drawn away in the Semi Finals have got the West Side. Arsenal have had the East side for their last 2 Wembley matched but had the west for at least the previous 4.

Going off previous draws I don't think it makes a difference to which end you get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.