Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

It is written ;)
Zabaleta%20FA%20Cup%20win%202011.jpg
[/
QUOTE]

Aww zaba and vinny,i'm going to be blubbing all summer if we lose those 2 at the same time

Semi Final is my first visit to Wembley. As we are in West Stand can someone advise me which station is best to travel to?
Wembley Central might be the best bet as that is the side with all the pubs designated for city fans. You can get a train from euston to Wembley Central.

Wembley central if you're calling at a pub. Wembley park if you're going straight to the stadium.

Guys. Im driving down. Am i best parking up near watford and getting a train to wembly?. Or further out still??.Dont fancy trying to park near wembley central. Cheers

Guys. Im driving down. Am i best parking up near watford and getting a train to wembly?. Or further out still??.Dont fancy trying to park near wembley central. Cheers
We're probably parking at Stanmore and getting the tube to Wembley Park. There's a car park in the centre behind the shops. Unfortunately, the 'Spoons pub shut the day after we played the dippers last year.

I go to Wembley a few times a season with work and can tell you the surrounding area has changed quite a bit since we were last there. I think things were being built but during our last visit, but they've completed a whole outlet shopping centre directly opposite the ground. A few options for food but no pubs have been built.

The greyhound pub has changed to a restaurant and I don't think will accommodate supporters now but could be wrong. J J Moons is still there and presumably the Green Man too (but I avoid that like the plague).

In a few years time they will have built on the car park in front of the ground too. The whole area is going through significant change.

Can't got this time, but in past we parked at Watford Metropolitan Tube Car Park. It was about £2 for the day in a secure car park, and then got the tube in direct to the tube station at top of wembley way. Worked really well so never looked at anything else. There are two tubes in Watford and one main line station. I am sure the tube times are all available on line.

Can't got this time, but in past we parked at Watford Metropolitan Tube Car Park. It was about £2 for the day in a secure car park, and then got the tube in direct to the tube station at top of wembley way. Worked really well so never looked at anything else. There are two tubes in Watford and one main line station. I am sure the tube times are all available on line.
Cheers pal, really helpful. Looks like a plan. Thnx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.