Semi Final Draw

ell said:
kippaxkid74 said:
Do they announce who plays which day of the Sat/Sun and kick off times immediately after the draw? Or do we wait a while for TV to fight about it?
City will play on the sunday because our european games are on thursdays *should we get through

yeah i hope so, but, our hamburg QF was on a wednesday, which shows they can alter for TV once it gets to QF stage. I hope we get the sunday semi for the FA cup IF IF IF we get there :)

I have a feeling it'll be:

City/Reading vs Bolton in the semis

So playing the rags in the final is still a possibility.

Anyone else not want the rags? they could have a team full of 7 years old and beat us for some reason we choke against em. cant stand to watch rooney and the MIBs wanking all over again, ive had my lot for this year. avoid them at any cost and hope they get beat in the semis.

u2fme2 said:
its before our game, which is utter bollocks
why are they not waiting for our game to finish??

I am glad it is before. It is a win win situation. If they know we have a potential massive semi final v rags they will be well up for it, likewise if they know we will be playing bolton/stoke/west ham they will think we can go all the way. Like i said, win win for me.

rickmcfc said:
u2fme2 said:

I am glad it is before. It is a win win situation. If they know we have a potential massive semi final v rags they will be well up for it, likewise if they know we will be playing bolton/stoke/west ham they will think we can go all the way. Like i said, win win for me.

Agree with that we just need to start off at a good tempo, and the draw should do the rest

rickmcfc said:
u2fme2 said:

I think it's a distraction either way, an unhelpful one, the focus should be solely on this game, there shouldn't be any need for a carrot in the s/f.
just posted this in the match thread....
I've had a funny feeling it's set up for a repeat of the Nat Lofthouse final, 'romance of the cup" and all that. We'll get the rags for the s/f.
Hope I'm wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.