Semi Final: MCFC V MUFC

if we are still in europe it will defo be on the sunday, and a decision will be made by thursday when the ties are being played, so 95% its on the sunday

CheesySmoker said:
bluetoo said:
Hope we dont play against the rags like we did against reading cos we'll have the same result you know

STFU YOU NEGATIVE TWATS

How is that negative? I am over the moon that we are going to Wembley but its pretty obvious we need to up our game if we want to progress to the final. Is that not what you want?

why do we have to up our game?...enlighten me....if we stifle the rags as well as we did a VERY DANGEROUS reading side and make them look as if they couldnt score in a fit and manage to create chance after chance which on other days could have turned into a wank fest...errrr...need i continue?

Fucking hell it had to be them twats didn't it. We are going to have that shrek goal played over and over and over and over and over..........................again in the build up. Looks in wallet to see if he can afford ticket to actually go and avoid the wankfest that is about to begin re the game.

Valencia back for United is such a massive boost for the team. If Nani we can get Nani and Valencia on the flanks with Fletcher and either Scholes or.. eh, just Scholes in the middle I'd be going into the game very confident. As long as we don't play 7 defenders in a game again (result aside yesterday) I'll be happy

clarkie_ni said:
will AJ be remotely available for this game??

yes, it's over a month away and he has ambitions of playing a part in the friendly vs Wales on the 26th of this month. At least that's his target.

He's been put through his paces the last few training sessions as well according to the reports.

Also, since I'm new and can't start a thread, can someone please start a poll'd thread with this question...

Do you like the FA Cup semi-final being held at Wembley?

A) Yes, should be a great day out
B) No it's taking the magic out of the cup - Bring back Villa Park/Old Trafford
C) I couldn't give a toss!

ta

shauny said:
It looks like we're the Sunday semi. On the OS, Thomas Cook offering travel options on the 17th!!

From their site:

Return train travel from Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston station for the FA Cup Semi Final v Manchester United FC. Included in the price, return train travel along with a London Underground travel card.

Train places are available to Manchester City season card holders in possession of a valid Match ticket purchased independently from the Manchester City Ticket Office. You will be asked to present your ticket at the station along with photo ID.

Please note that only supporters in the possession of an official match ticket will be confirmed. All applications will be verified by Manchester City Football Club.

This fixture date is still TBC, if the date changes to the 16th April, your booking will be automatically moved over.

By law, NO alcohol is allowed to be taken onboard or consumed on this train.

Travel itineraries will be sent 3-5 days before departure

why worry its about time our luck changed against them, so no better place to do it......come on you blues!!!
but it does wind me up that we the football fans have to travel over 180 mile to watch a derby match at a overpriced heap of shite thats called wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.