semi final ticket thread. (in here please)

Re: What are my chances of getitng a ticket for the semi?

I'm jibbing in if I can't get one.

how many points do you have?

fyi jibbing in has been made harder as a result of the Olympics...They enlarged the turnstiles to prevent people hopping them

Hey City fans if anyone isnt planning on going to the semi let me know :) i should be able to get a ticket but i need more as we are taking a minibus down and everyone on it needs a ticket! So if you can help pm me and we will take it from there! Thanks CTID

I shouldn't be saying this but Wembley is the easiest ground in the country to jib in....seriously it's a breeze..... Jump over the turnstile and your in!!!!

Re: What are my chances of getting a ticket for the semi?

We are in the same boat as above. Our Supporters branch will undoubtedly be unable to secure enough tickets to meet the demand from our members.

Any spare tickets please PM me please!

Re: What are my chances of getting a ticket for the semi?

Would love to take my lad. Missed out last year and the year before so if anyone who has the required no of points etc but can not go - then I need an adult and a child ticket and it would be very much appreciated - cheers.

Fingers crossed

HorshamBlue said:
Supporter membership but nul points, unfortunately.

And only been to the game at Southampton(!)

What is the allocation for Wembley?
35000 minus anyone who went to Southampton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.