Semi final tickets with a junior.

Eds said:
But would you take your kids to away games knowing that they have to spend the entire game stood up and going to the loo is like paddling at Blackpool beach. No you wouldn't but why should they as season card holders be denied the right to attend!

For the final if we got there it should go to those with the most points regardless of whether they are kids or not. My lad was a junior until last year. He is now 16 so is no longer a junior. I therefore have to wait til it goes down to his points. I have 4500, he has 3700 and has been a ST holder 8 years. Doesnt seem right that someone with 3750 points themselves can get a ticket for them and a kid with 1000 points on Wednesday when I have to wait til Thursday just because my kid is now 16.

As I said ok for semi but it would piss me off if my lad missed out on a final ticket(which he could still do) while a 5 yr old with 1000 points gets one.

Anyone disagree?

pride in battle said:
Has anyone purchased one today?
Purchased 2 adults today at 4pm. no queues. I was the only buyer.

I wouldn't worry about missing out on getting a ticket. In a few days, we'll be wondering if it's going to sell out.

Marvin said:
pride in battle said:
Has anyone purchased one today?

I wouldn't worry about missing out on getting a ticket. In a few days, we'll be wondering if it's going to sell out.

I will get a ticket,I just need a junior who has 2300 points,can buy tomorrow just wondering if the junior ones are still available that can be purchased tomorrow

pride in battle said:
Marvin said:

I will get a ticket,I just need a junior who has 2300 points,can buy tomorrow just wondering if the junior ones are still available that can be purchased tomorrow
City are still advertising that you can. I got mine yesterday with a junior, no problems. I am sure you will be ok.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Eds said:
But would you take your kids to away games knowing that they have to spend the entire game stood up and going to the loo is like paddling at Blackpool beach. No you wouldn't but why should they as season card holders be denied the right to attend!

For the final if we got there it should go to those with the most points regardless of whether they are kids or not. My lad was a junior until last year. He is now 16 so is no longer a junior. I therefore have to wait til it goes down to his points. I have 4500, he has 3700 and has been a ST holder 8 years. Doesnt seem right that someone with 3750 points themselves can get a ticket for them and a kid with 1000 points on Wednesday when I have to wait til Thursday just because my kid is now 16.

As I said ok for semi but it would piss me off if my lad missed out on a final ticket(which he could still do) while a 5 yr old with 1000 points gets one.

Anyone disagree?

Imo, if we get to the final, it should be loyalty points only that determines who gets tickets, not cup scheme, supporters club, how old you are or whether you happen to have mates with a shit load of points. Just loyalty points, every fan for themselves and if you want to go to the match with specific people then you have to make the choice and wait for tickets to get down to that loyalty points level. I don't think anyone could grumble with that in terms of fairness although I am sure people with 7000 points who like to be able to get tickets for their Uncle or members of the supporters club with 1300 points would be disappointed.

I bought one today, my daughter has 2020 points. I have to agree that would be grossly unfair if they did this for the final. I've already started preparing her for not being able to get a ticket for the final!

why, as there is such a demand, is it taking city so long to sell the tickets when scum sold there's over the weekend!

blueskiza said:
why, as there is such a demand, is it taking city so long to sell the tickets when scum sold there's over the weekend!

They haven't sold any yet as far as I'm aware, they stick applications from S/T holders into a ballot on Friday or Saturday.

lancs blue said:
blueskiza said:

They haven't sold any yet as far as I'm aware, they stick applications from S/T holders into a ballot on Friday or Saturday.

Scum haven't sold any yet,the ballot is tomorrow,as for the final it should be based on points only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.