Semi finals (City v Real and A Madrid v Bayern)

I believe we can beat any of the teams with the usual blend, as required in most cases, of hard work, togetherness, a bit of luck here and there, quality of course and spirit. So any of the team will do, no underdogs among the four teams.

Probably in the minority here, but I want Bayern, with the home leg first. I think we can get past them on away goals, and I'd prefer to play the Madrid teams in a neutral venue.

I want Madrid. I really don't want Atleti because Simeone's tactics would easily contain us and I don't think we can come close to matching their work off the ball. Bayern is a tough one, I could see the occasion and press getting to pep while pellers has nothing to lose.

Would there be anything more typical City than beating our incoming manager in the final of the biggest club competition - the competition we've hired him to win us.

It doesn't really matter at this stage
Correct.
If we play again like we did against PSG at home, we will continue to have a decent chance (no more, no less) against any of the remaining teams.
I'll take that, at this stage.
Preferably home in the second leg (that'd be a help) but if not, so be it... anybody, anytime, anywhere.

Hopefully we get Real in the semi.

I'd rather play against a team managed by an inexperienced, tactically immature Zidane than a team managed by Pep or Simeone. Save the latter for the final where anything can happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.