Semi tickets go on sale?

Skashion said:
Good, now I needn't be angry and ashamed.

I'd have joined you with that. My initial thought is that last night's win helped it sell out. City are playing really well at the moment.

Really looking forwards to this myself. I've never seen City play a competitive match at Wembley before. Just the Community Shield a couple of seasons ago.

Can't wait for it either. Looking forwards to walking out of Wembley Park Tube, down those steps and then onto Wembley Way with the stadium in front of you.

And it'll be so much better not having to deal with the bitter and desperate Utd fans who wanted so much to stop us in the last semi-final. It spoiled the build-up, but the aftermath was glorious.

Marvin said:
Meanwhile Wigan have about 15k left

It will be interesting to see what happens in the event of a City-Wigan final. How will they allocate tickets to avoid City fans buying them?

JGL07 said:
Marvin said:
Meanwhile Wigan have about 15k left

It will be interesting to see what happens in the event of a City-Wigan final. How will they allocate tickets to avoid City fans buying them?

Or indeed a Chelsea-Wigan final. Lets not tempt fate.

Plus we haven't even sold out yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.