Semi tickets go on sale?

mostonbluemark said:
My turn tomorrow. Anybody booked online can you tell if there are any blocks with limited availability yet. Would like Block 133-135 if possible, same as last Semi/Final.

135 is upto row 36 so may struggle to get there (40 rows is there?). 134 is upto row 40 already on there, not sure on 133.

cat1z.jpg

cat2oo.jpg

cat3uk.jpg

cat4.jpg

do people reckon it will go down to next tuesday? cup scheme and 3.5k points or less? another thing if it is right what people are saying about there being 9500 tickets aside for kids with low points and no cupscheme, does anyone else think its a bit of a joke?

mcfclew said:
do people reckon it will go down to next tuesday? cup scheme and 3.5k points or less? another thing if it is right what people are saying about there being 9500 tickets aside for kids with low points and no cupscheme, does anyone else think its a bit of a joke?
No, check the website they have introduced another level

Monday PM - All kids who have a city scarf with an adult who has attended 1 game at the Etihad.

mcfclew said:

From OS - A very limited allocation of tickets will be made available to 2012/13 City Kicks Platinum and Gold Members for purchase together with a qualifying adult Membership holder.

Cant see it being anywhere near 9500 tickets based on this.

For the record I think its wrong even though I have benefited from it,should be points based & Cup Scheme,end of.

mcfclew said:

clarkie'd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.