Semi tickets go on sale?

cityblues82 said:
Corky said:
Some people will be waiting to get tickets with people with lower points.

Better selling them slowly then having a free for all and selling them all in a couple of days wasting a lot of people's time.

There are 6 of us with over 7000+ waiting for my brother with lower points. Didn't chance waiting last time. I think that will explain the slow sales

I could have bought mine on Monday but I'm waiting until Thursday so 4 of us can sit together. We are all on the cup scheme so are guaranteed them and no point sitting apart.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Poor show that only 6000 plus sold after 2 days, mind you there's only suppose to be 16-18000 on the scheme,see this going on open sale.
Where's that from?

That'd be good going as there are limited numbers of fans with over 7,000 loyalty points.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Poor show that only 6000 plus sold after 2 days, mind you there's only suppose to be 16-18000 on the scheme,see this going on open sale.
Wigan sold 10,000 on the first day.

cityboy5 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
wow did they, whats happened to our club ? cant even compete with wigan now, i`m so depressed, its just not the same city anymore.

cityboy5 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
They don't have the restrictions we do. Might not be perfect, but this way those who support City week after week get the opportunity to get a ticket

Marvin said:
cityboy5 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
They don't have the restrictions we do. Might not be perfect, but this way those who support City week after week get the opportunity to get a ticket

But this concept of rewarding those fans who go week in, week out is just wrong. We should have had a 3 tickets per any type of membership rule. No online or phone sales as well. That way those who were prepared to get up earliest would have been rewarded for their superior loyalty. Oh and anyone who is under 18 are banned from the first 5 days of sales.

Marvin said:
cityboy5 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
That's true

Corky said:
Some people will be waiting to get tickets with people with lower points.

Better selling them slowly then having a free for all and selling them all in a couple of days wasting a lot of people's time.

There are 6 of us with over 7000+ waiting for my brother with lower points. Didn't chance waiting last time. I think that will explain the slow sales

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
jrb said:
Question.

What our allocation.

Thanks.

31,985 ...... Approximately

Thanks.

So that's roughly 4000 season ticket holders to miss out.

I would assume United or Chelsea may get a slightly higher allocation. 33,000?

That's 65,000 tickets in total. So where have the other 25,000 tickets gone, minus the Wembley Club Tier, which doesn't hold 25,000 fans?

See, nothing changes.

New Wembley stadium, new FA Cheif Exec, more seats, same old bullshit when it comes to tickets.

The final will be even worse.

jrb said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
jrb said:
Question.

What our allocation.

Thanks.

31,985 ...... Approximately

Thanks.

So that's roughly 4000 season ticket holders to miss out.

I would assume United or Chelsea may get a slightly higher allocation. 33,000?

That's 65,000 tickets in total. So where have the other 25,000 tickets gone, minus the Wembley Club Tier, which doesn't hold 25,000 fans?

See, nothing changes.

New Wembley stadium, new FA Cheif Exec, more seats, same old bullshit when it comes to tickets.

The final will be even worse.

Why would the scum or Chelsea get more tickets? They will get the same amount as us.
Also, there will be lots of season ticket holders who don't want to go for various reasons. What's the panic? Plus on other point, slagging City support off for not selling as many as Wigan apparently on first days of sale. That's clearly becasue of the difference in selling restrictions so those comments are just as ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.