Semi tickets go on sale?

squirtyflower said:
jonmcity said:
bermudian goat said:
Are they still doing the childrens tickets regardles off points over the phone with adults? Also is the bigger the row number the further back you are?

just got for all my friends and family on line. Children did not have the required points so all OK as long as the adults do.
It says on the website that this cannot be done online, that you have to phone up for the kids tickets

They must have the required points then. They are season ticket holders but wasn't sure of what points they had. The tickets have been purchased.

Just got 2 this morning online. No problems at all, was a bit slow initially but was fine in the end. I even emptied my basket and did it again to see if I could get different seats. In the end, got 2 in block 133.

bzekosilva said:
Well i go to get my ticket online put in basket went to pay and basket was empty and now it says not eligable fuming on hold on he phone now how ridiculous!
happened to me mate, i LOGGED OUT then tried again, worked fine 2 tickets 6 mins back to bed for me :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.