Semi tickets....the truth.

crizack

I went down today from swinton just to see how many tickets were available and the 2 lads on the info bit where you sign your name were great in answering.

They said the phone lines are open tonight until 11 (does not include the tickets in the ticket office) He went and asked because i was thinking of getting there about three or 4ish. came back and said theres a few thousand left, been really quiet after 11am. He said he is opening the gates at 5am tomorrow morniing and anyone who gets there at 5.30 6 will definately get a ticket. He thinks, as he's been working there since monday, that the tickets will more or likely be gone on sunday afternoon.

just thought i'd stop people worrying when people on here who have got tickets come on and post shite trying to make themselves feel better for having one.

And i'd just like to say thanks again to the two stewards, top lads. and for those who dont know where to get the tickets. It's at city square, he said they will open entrance 'w' and people will queue through there as to not be waiting outside, you then exit at entrance 'z'.

and anyone under 1750 points who is thinking of getting 4 people to help get you tickets...everyone has to be sat in the same block (not stand)

Thank god I got mine today, was gunna wait for my mates to get them tomorrow but then we saw the group thing on the website. Didnt feel like waiting there at 5 in the morning haha.

Whilst decent of you to post this I don't see how an external security contractor would know what tickets are left.

the op said the stewards asked, and was told a few thousand left? how can that be possible when there are only cat 4 tickets available. i thought we only recieved about 4,000 cat 4 tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.