Sending a txt to the wrong person

liamctid

Is this one of the worst feelings in the world?

Just sent a txt to some bird saying 'That fucking twat Lucy txt me at some silly hour, I wrote it on your facebook wall, but didn't realise you were mates with her mate so I had to delete it but I'll tell you later.'

Obviously meant to be sent to a male friend, but sent to the girl I was writing about.

Fucking hell.

At least she won't be texting you in the middle of the night anymore. Unless she's vindictive.

Before I was married I used to sometimes have a few "projects" on the go at once.

I was once texting two girls at once one night. the relationships with the two were entirely different. One was an extremely rude receptionist from our London office and we were sending filthy texts. The other was a rather nice blonde from Accrington who was a bit smitten with me.

I'm sure you can guess the rest. It was highly embarrassing.

I had to put a fake number in my phone under AAAAA, because I kept sending texts to my mate Adam (1st in the phone book) that were intended for my misssus. I used to get the piss ripped out of me for some of the soppy/sourcey texts I'd send him!

i joined a company a few years ago and they gave me the mobile phone of the guy who had the job previous to me...the lad who had the job before me was a bit of a body builder

anyway, about 2 weeks into the job, i get the following text: -

"do you find that after taking the d-bol your nipples go hard for days after....i have to wear a womens nipple protector to help"

after LOL'n for a bit, i sent one back simply saying: -

"no, i just wear a bra"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.