Sending a txt to the wrong person

I've had my phone off since it happened.

I do not care whatsoever about the girl, but I cannot be dealing with the abusive txts back followed by the awkwardness if I was to bump into her.

She goes out where I drink... I can't stop going there!

liamctid said:

I do not care whatsoever about the girl, but I cannot be dealing with the abusive txts back followed by the awkwardness if I was to bump into her.

cant you just say your mate was hammered and he grabbed your phone and he sent one to everyone

Dyed Petya said:
mcfcliam said:
Not quite sending a text to the wrong person but I have been made to look a twat when I choose the wrong word on predicted texting.

Bad times..

Yes, if you're getting graphic with an animal lover, be careful not to tell her how much you want to kick her puppy! ;)

i know what you mean about predictive text! Gf asked me when we first met if i had any tattoos, try explaining having big black panties across your back!!!! its a black PANTHER

racingeye said:
i know what you mean about predictive text! Gf asked me when we first met if i had any tattoos, try explaining having big black panties across your back!!!! its a black PANTHER

Ha ha! That's quality!

richcity said:
liamctid said:

cant you just say your mate was hammered and he grabbed your phone and he sent one to everyone

I've tried to talk him into txting her saying I left my phone at his and he did it as a bit of banter as I did something similar to him ages ago... I'm just not sure if that's what two 22 year olds consider 'banter'!

liamctid said:

Sorry - I've been making light of it a bit, but maybe she'll calm down and listen to your explanation. Everyone's made cock ups with predictive texting, haven't they? Most of the time there's just no misunderstanding because it comes out as something weird or incomprehensible.

Dyed Petya said:
liamctid said:

Sorry - I've been making light of it a bit, but maybe she'll calm down and listen to your explanation. Everyone's made cock ups with predictive texting, haven't they? Most of the time there's just no misunderstanding because it comes out as something weird or incomprehensible.

To be fair it probably doesn't seem too bad on the outside... I'm just a nice bloke I suppose!

i had a girl i was with at the time text me 'fuck fuck fuck me and fe are argueing again' ... i was a bit confused to say the least considering i was in the bath and hadn't actually spoken to the girl that day. no idea who said text was intended for, but shows some people are just intent upon causing/making up trouble. this liamctid sounds like a right prick, i think you did it on purpose.

felixbg said:
i had a girl i was with at the time text me 'fuck fuck fuck me and fe are argueing again' ... i was a bit confused to say the least considering i was in the bath and hadn't actually spoken to the girl that day. no idea who said text was intended for, but shows some people are just intent upon causing/making up trouble. this liamctid sounds like a right prick, i think you did it on purpose.

Sound brother.

If I don't man up and turn my phone up, I'll see you by the dj door at Mary Dizzles at about 7.30 yeah?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.