Sending an Xbox 360 off for Repair

Its not just graphics though, they both have pros and cons.

I have both and I prefer the PS3 mainly because it doesn't sound like its about to take off when playing a game and the blu-ray player. Still like the 360 though.

PSmyth07 said:

I have both and I prefer the PS3 mainly because it doesn't sound like its about to take off when playing a game and the blu-ray player. Still like the 360 though.

Take 5 mins to install your game to the 360 hard drive. It gives your Xbox a higher life expectency and runs quieter than the PS3. I'll give the PS3 dues for the bluray player but the fact is i buy consoles for gaming and taking everything into considration the 360 is better at that. I bought Red Dead Redemption for the PS3 as my 360 was knackered when it came out. But i've fixed it now and since seeing Red Dead on my mates 360 I'm seriously considering taking it back and swaping mine for a 360 version.

BlakeTheBlue said:
PSmyth07 said:

Take 5 mins to install your game to the 360 hard drive. It gives your Xbox a higher life expectency and runs quieter than the PS3. I'll give the PS3 dues for the bluray player but the fact is i buy consoles for gaming and taking everything into considration the 360 is better at that. I bought Red Dead Redemption for the PS3 as my 360 was knackered when it came out. But i've fixed it now and since seeing Red Dead on my mates 360 I'm seriously considering taking it back and swaping mine for a 360 version.

Even when its installed on the hard drives its louder than the PS3, you wouldn't even think the PS3 is on when playing it.

Like I said though, both have pros and cons. I hate the fact that only the 60GB version of the PS3 has backwards compatability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.