Senna

Would be a cracking signing, and isn't one of these Kaka/Messi/Ronaldo etc types that we all know we won't get. Really does his job expertly, and without him Spain would not have won the Euros.

Would do well in England.

32 years old, after a final big pay day but I guess we have to start accepting these things. Robinho's wage was a huge factor in him coming, he does not love City as some people seem to think.

Thaksins Love Child said:
32 years old, after a final big pay day but I guess we have to start accepting these things. Robinho's wage was a huge factor in him coming, he does not love City as some people seem to think.

Really have been speaking to him?

Ducado said:
Thaksins Love Child said:

Really have been speaking to him?

Yes, and it's more like 6m than the 20m quoted.

Would be a fantastic signing. Him in the middle and Kompany at the back = superb passing ability right through the spine of the team.

Not happening, check out SSN website he's rubbished the reports linking him with us.

Do the tabloid reporters just pluck these names out of thin air do you think?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.