Serbia v England - Sun 16th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know this isn't popular, but TAA does give us something different - there's not many players that have the range of passing he does, he can create and score and set pieces are a major factor in tournaments. I would stick with him in the centre midfield role where we lack options.
You are the literal definition of someone who watches highlights, listens to shit pundits and reads the red tops.
Parody.

You give this team to Pep, and it would be a historical national team and we all would be watching great football. How can you have such good players offensively, and yet Switzerland is more entertaining to watch...

You have a top 3 City player and POTS, a top 2 RM player (and contender for Ballon d'Or), arguably the best 9 in the world, maybe the best right winger in the world, a top 5 DM, even TAA can be good in the midfield.

i know this isn't popular, but TAA does give us something different - there's not many players that have the range of passing he does, he can create and score and set pieces are a major factor in tournaments. I would stick with him in the centre midfield role where we lack options.
He can kick it a long way. Even on the BBC the one switch pass they highlighted caused the player to control it and go backwards a bit so you lose the momentum of the attack almost immediately. He put in a decent pull back for the Bellingham attempt to win a penalty but he's one of the biggest myths in football. City play that switch ball (maybe from a little less deep than Trent) about 20 times a game. Even Walker does it

I think that’s bollocks he was well up for it. He’s being asked to do a job that is far too much for any player. Bellingham has to go deep because our midfield is shite
I know Southgate doesn't utilise him right but he was still largely anonymous tonight, as were most of the other players it has to be said. We've just got the wrong person in charge to get the best out of this lot

You are the literal definition of someone who watches highlights, listens to shit pundits and reads the red tops.
Parody.

I'm someone that gives my honest verdict.

You are just a angry hot head that only wants to vent,slag off players and don't accept other peoples views.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.