Serena Williams

Vagivoovoo said:
pudge said:
Vagivoovoo said:
She's still ugly
Worst word in the English language.

Just because you don't find somebody attractive doesn't mean others won't
Because I don't find her attractive, I find her ugly.

How's that?
What exactly do you find 'ugly' about her then? Just because she works out/has muscles? If she was 'skinny' this thread wouldn't exist..

serena-williams-picture.jpg

Challenger1978 said:
blueinsa said:
She may be a great player and a multi millionaires and gives shit loads to charity but she is a fucking minger!

Lmao very true.

Mayor West said:
He thinks he controls everyone on here.

He's the world greatest internet warrior, Hidden behind his computer monitor he's untouchable. He'll call you a **** and anything else under the sun and on occasion threaten to commit acts of violence against against certain individuals. I wonder if he could back it up though IRL or would he just piss his pants like proper shit bag ?

I don't know, he just seems very angry.

pudge said:
Vagivoovoo said:
pudge said:
Worst word in the English language.

Just because you don't find somebody attractive doesn't mean others won't

How's that?
What exactly do you find 'ugly' about her then? Just because she works out/has muscles? If she was 'skinny' this thread wouldn't exist..

You don't think she has a manhead, seriously? Have a proper look at that jawline.<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:49 pm --<br /><br />
Mayor West said:
Challenger1978 said:
blueinsa said:
She may be a great player and a multi millionaires and gives shit loads to charity but she is a fucking minger!

Lmao very true.

Mayor West said:

He's the world greatest internet warrior, Hidden behind his computer monitor he's untouchable. He'll call you a **** and anything else under the sun and on occasion threaten to commit acts of violence against against certain individuals. I wonder if he could back it up though IRL or would he just piss his pants like proper shit bag ?

He's very abusive. Is he a moderator?

Vagivoovoo said:
pudge said:
Vagivoovoo said:

How's that?

You don't think she has a manhead, seriously? Have a proper look at that jawline.
No I don't.

Challenger1978 said:
blueinsa said:

Lmao very true.

Mayor West said:

I thought you'd foed me,or was that just another lie?
I don't 'threaten' anyone,not even bores like you.
So get off the fucking bandwagon of sheep lining up to have a pop,and try having an original thought of your own for once.

Mayor West said:
Challenger1978 said:
blueinsa said:

Lmao very true.

Mayor West said:

images

Hmm i'm saying nothing.

Look who was spotted in the crowd today.....

147458729-jpg_143159.jpg

"Ryan Giggs attends the Ladies' Singles third round match Serena Williams of the USA and Jie Zheng of China"

I'm sure vagithingy has only ever pulled stunners, he could be the new Didactic, he has the same wit and personality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.