Serge Gnabry

What's the price for us as compared to other Clubs.

Bayern are no fans of ours, and will probably jack up the price for us just to make a point.

I really don’t see why you guys keep hyping up Gnabry. Bayern fans are always complaining that he is average at best and apart from 19/20 he has been average for a very dominant bayern side in bundesliga that is meant to increase his stats.

Thank god the people in the club agree with my sentiments and are not interested in him. If the general consensus in this forum is Sterling is average at best, it makes no sense to bring another average player just for the sake of it.

I really don’t see why you guys keep hyping up Gnabry. Bayern fans are always complaining that he is average at best and apart from 19/20 he has been average for a very dominant bayern side in bundesliga that is meant to increase his stats.

Thank god the people in the club agree with my sentiments and are not interested in him. If the general consensus in this forum is Sterling is average at best, it makes no sense to bring another average player just for the sake of it.
So let's talk about excellent Jack Grealish.

14 goals in the last Bundesliga season and way better individual stats than Sterling, but ok, he is mediocre. We don't want him. Better to fight for someone like Nkunku, especially with our love for the Frenchmans after Mendy's case, and lose that battle.

He has played in all of the scheduled Bundesliga games (34), starting in 25 of them. Isn't that what Sterling and Jesus are looking for (beside the money) in the first place? Would Gnabry accept to rotate?

Last edited:

Agree 100 per cent. His stats show he is a much weaker player than Sterling. In fact they are pathetic considering the Bundesliga is not as strong as the PL. The Bayern fans don't seem to rate him. When I have seen him on TV he looks pretty poor with a very low workrate. It is bizarre how the English media hype players up. They don't seem to have a clue about what happens abroad.

Agree 100 per cent. His stats show he is a much weaker player than Sterling. In fact they are pathetic considering the Bundesliga is not as strong as the PL. The Bayern fans don't seem to rate him. When I have seen him on TV he looks pretty poor with a very low workrate. It is bizarre how the English media hype players up. They don't seem to have a clue about what happens abroad.
You have to know a lot about football.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-2 o 23.50.00.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-2 o 23.50.00.png
    462.9 KB · Views: 71

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.