Sergej Milinković-Savić

http://www.football-italia.net/111944/lazio-‘want-€100m-milinkovic-savic’
According to Le10Sport, PSG have joined Juventus, Manchester City and Manchester United in the race for Milinkovic-Savic.
However, Tuttomercatoweb warns Lazio “are still demanding at least €100m” for the Serbian.

It's one thing for established top tier players to be quoted at these prices, but that is absolutely absurd for a guy most football fans had not heard of at the start of last season.

Torino tried to do the same thing with Belotti last summer and no one bit at the price they wanted.

Granted, they can say a price like that knowing that the most ideal situation for them is for the player to stay, it's just getting a bit ridiculous.

Obvious need to replace Yaya and Ferna, don't care who, so long as his name is not Silva.

I like this guy more and more with each passing game. So much power and technique in one package, and a very good shot as well. I'm not even sure now that Weigl would be a better option than him.

Very good player but would he be as effective by playing DM in our system ? I think he thrives in a more advanced role

Very good player but would he be as effective by playing DM in our system ? I think he thrives in a more advanced role

I wouldn't bet against him. If there's anyone who can help mould a player into any position it's Pep. Look at how he's transformed Delph of all people.

Where does this guy play?

Could he be a back up/ in rotation with Fernandinho?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.