Sergi Samper

SamTheGuru said:
kun said:
Joehannes said:
Don't think there's any chance whatsoever of this happening. They see him as the long term replacement for Xavi when he decides to hang up his boots. Think that should tell you how highly rated he is though.
How many do they need
Thiago Alacantara, Jonathon Dos Santos, Fabregas, Samper now

The more they have, the more chance of one of them actually becoming the long term replacement for Xavi. Simple rules of probability.
I may be being naive, but it seems quite clear that both Fabregas and Thiago are good enough.

kun said:
Joehannes said:
Don't think there's any chance whatsoever of this happening. They see him as the long term replacement for Xavi when he decides to hang up his boots. Think that should tell you how highly rated he is though.
How many do they need
Thiago Alacantara, Jonathon Dos Santos, Fabregas, Samper now
I don't see Jonathon Dos Santos being anywhere near that level, ever. They can't play this formation for ever, right now, they're producing many excellent young midfielders, so in 6 or 7 years time, they could change formations to accommodate all of them. Thiago is a top player but he's often complacent, I wouldn't trust him deep in the midfield where Xavi often plays. Then there is Fabregas who is 25, Samper can learn from him in the same way that Fabregas can learn from Xavi but if I'm being perfectly honest, I can't see Fabregas being at Barca until he retires anyway.

If it is true, then there will be no doubt they will have a buy-back clause written in the contract. Time for our club to be a bit more street-wise when dealing with Barca regarding Juan Roman.

Wenger tried to sign this kid last year, alongside his midfield partner Jon Toral. Barca wanted to keep both of them so badly that they promised to fast-track them through the reserves and into the first team.

We got Toral because he's half-English (Manchester D.N.A), but Samper stayed behind. I wish I could find some of his passing compilations. This kid might as well have eyes on the back of his head, and dribbles/passes exactly like Xavi.

If you guys get him, then congrats. He's not like Assulin or Dos Santos. He's the real deal

Chelsea paid double that for Lucas Piazon so it's not that outrageous, especially as it'd be structured so that all of it only gets paid if he breaks through and makes so many appearances.

LoveCity said:
Chelsea paid double that for Lucas Piazon so it's not that outrageous, especially as it'd be structured so that all of it only gets paid if he breaks through and makes so many appearances.

Piazon was bought for 4 Million Pound.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.