Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero is class. Due to the numerous other huge attacking threats we possess, opposition defenses cannot afford to single Kun out for man-marking/special attention.

If Kun stays fit, I think he'll be the top scorer in the P/L this year.

Aguero is class. Due to the numerous other huge attacking threats we possess, opposition defenses cannot afford to single Kun out for man-marking/special attention.
That's exactly right. In previous years opposition teams have given him special attention and he's "only" scored in the low 20s. This season they can't afford to do this so I reckon he'll get over 30.

That's exactly right. In previous years opposition teams have given him special attention and he's "only" scored in the low 20s. This season they can't afford to do this so I reckon he'll get over 30.

Agreed, you could clearly see it in the Huddersfield game, when every City player can turn in to a striker at any moment, opposition teams are forever fire fighting, in fear of a shot from anyone and everybody and that means the real strikers have more space and freedom.

Need to get him to stay an extra year now he is injury my free.
He has this season and next season and an option for a further one i believe,we need to win the CL this year for him,dave,dinho and vinny,they will all be gone and they have to have it on their CV

How good did Aguero look on Sunday? WOW.

He looked a yard faster and sharper, i think the operation he has had on his recurring knee problem has probably knocked 5 years off of him. It is about the sharpest i have seen him since he has been here.

A fully fit, yard quicker and sharper Aguero is an absolutely frightening proposition for every team in the league. Beware the rest of the challengers, that is all i will say.

I expect him to get 30 goals easy this season if he doesn't get any injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.