Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would they take action?

Just because they can be used to smoke marijuana and opium it gets a bad label but it’s nothing like smoking cigarettes.
Shisha is worse for you. Still, it's Aguero. He can do what he wants, especially given how sharp he's looked recently.

Why on earth would they take action?

Just because they can be used to smoke marijuana and opium it gets a bad label but it’s nothing like smoking cigarettes.

A quick google says "an hour long Shisha session can be like smoking 100 cigarettes"

So as FI and I have already said, not something a pro athlete, one of the world's best, should be doing. Whether it contains illegal drugs or not.

I have to be honest I have been critical of Aguero over the last couple of seasons not on this forum but privately, but I do think he looks sharp this season so far. However that opportunity at the end...WTF!

Looking faster and sharper than he has for years, perhaps that injury really was the problem!

Shame about that one chance he got pretty much, should have just passed it over to Gundogan(?) who could slot it away.

Had a chance v Arsenal to set KDB up for a goal and a chance late on yesterday to square for any one of 3 players to have a great chance to score but seems to not have that wider 'team' view at the moment that he had on occasions last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.