Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed the game, got the winner, but I have to say he completely butchered that chance after Jesus' header was saved. Jesus had an angle where he could almost tap it in, Aguero stole the chance and then just hit it straight at the keeper. Could have cost us, luckily it didn't.

Absolutely love his headers though, he's better with his head than anyone that short should be.

Classic Aguero, misses a sitter from a couple of yards out and then scores a brilliant header.

I swear he's just doing it to showoff haha

There’s been a lot of discussion on this forum about various City players deserving player of the year but I haven’t seen any mention of Sergio.

In what has already been a stellar career at City, this is probably his best season yet. He is top scorer on the team (again), top scorer in the premier league, has the best minutes per goal stats and just keeps on breaking records. On top of this, he is actually a better player now than he has ever been. He is fitter, is working much harder on and off the ball and has become a real team player.

IMO he should be a shoe-in for the award.

Love Aguero but he had me shouting "greedy git" at the TV when he stole the rebound off Jesus' toe near enough, from a much more difficult angle than Jesus was ready to shoot from.

That could have ended the debate about the equalizer there. Never mind though, with the numbers he's got for City, he gets a bit of leeway for things like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.