Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

I know fuck all about football really, but to his credit, I remember Gary Neville raving about how good Aguero 6 or 7 years ago, saying he should and will be getting 30 goals a season. He was absolutely glowing about how good Sergio is, with the low centre of gravity and all that. Fair play to him for calling it as he saw it, even back then.

Last I read shearer 147 mins per goal and the best was a certain Mr Aguero with about 107 per goal. In terms of goal scoring he is the best in the premier league era.

Shearer absolutely loves Aguero. It's only recently he's said Aguero was the best foreign player ever to play in the Prem.

Sergio up to 148 Premier League goals.

2vkknev.jpg

My prediction is that he'll be 6th by the end of this season, 3rd by the end of next season and 2nd by the end of the following season. Unless he extends his stay any further that'll be where he finishes.

By the time Sergio leaves, his status as a Premier League legend will be impossible for the City detractors to refute.

He can realistically expect to be at least 6th after this season, 4th if he stays injury free and on form
Tough ask but it would mean he would've taken Salah's record off him which would be so satisfying.

Best striker in the world at the moment , his movement and hunger is the best it has ever been , wouldnt swap him for any other striker around he's gonna give VD a nightmare next week on current form

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.