Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Quality. She really was gutted though.
I always think of what a depressing journey they'd have from Sunderland.

God knows we've had some bad trips back from away games but the North East to London thinking of Agueroooooooo must have been particularly bad ;)

Last edited:
when sergio breaks brooks' city record, what are the records that are left to be broken for the league and in general. would he be able to attain say shearer's record?

when sergio breaks brooks' city record, what are the records that are left to be broken for the league and in general. would he be able to attain say shearer's record?

Question for me is which would be better, hatrick at the weekend or one or two at the weekend and finish it off against Shaktar. Anyway once that is done I would love it, kevin keegan love it if Aguero went on to dethrown that dick Shearer as all time top goal scorer jn the Prem.

I think Shearer's record is beyond our Serge. He'd have to more than double his goal tally from now. So if he gets another 25 this year and say 25 for the next 4 seasons he'll still need 8 more to get there. That's possible, but is going to be some ask considering injuries, rotation and whenever he decides he wants to go back to Argentina. If we keep Gabby in decent form for his career though he should surpass Shearer comfortably. I'd love Serge to get there and then Gabby pass him.

6 of our next 7 fixtures are at home! (Updated the OP with fixtures)

Over to you Sergio, your stage awaits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.