Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

I think he will equal the record on Saturday against Palace, then break it at Chelski, hope so, he is on fire this season..!

I expect he will equal the record tomorrow and then Pep will take him off to keep him fresh for Tuesday

I'm beginning to think the pens he's missed were a blessing in disguise. We really want the record to go with a home game. He deserves it and we deserve it. I would like it to be down in front of 323 but it would be appropriate if he scored a similar goal to the QPR winner!

When Sergio breaks the record what is the best way of showing our immediate recognition and appreciation to celebrate that achievement? A standing ovation lasting 10 minutes? I don't want to wait till the next game.

Last edited:
Yeah some sort of standing ovation sounds good,would be nice when he breaks it maybe the following game (or is this a bit silly) at home a sort of 78 World Cup blue and white ticker tape celebration around the tenth minute ( shirt number) ..

Have some banners ready too? In Spanish as well as English to show his family back home how much we appreciate him.

Chanting from us in the south stand from 10 mins onward (shirt number) then we can get the whole ground joining in when he breaks the record.

Edit- hopefully tomorrow

Not being funny but sometimes we don't appreciate what top top players we have in our team and breaking the likes of a long standing goalscoring record is a big deal and more so as sergio actually does seem to have the club in his heart,never have I heard any mischief making in the press about him like other players,just gets on with the game and I'm sure like a lot of fans after the Bournemouth game sterling goal,went way up further in my estimation after his concern for the fan that was man handled..

Surely we will have a big celebration at the home game following him getting the record. Flags, banners, ticker tape like 78, crowd constantly singing his name. He's a special player in our history and deserves something special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.