Sergio Agüero - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a chance v Arsenal to set KDB up for a goal and a chance late on yesterday to square for any one of 3 players to have a great chance to score but seems to not have that wider 'team' view at the moment that he had on occasions last season.

I think the opposite, he has in recent seasons been too greedy when he could have brought players into the play. This season he is linking up play well. Just at the end yesterday was caught in two minds to pass or shoot and did neither. Have a look at the MOTD thread highlights in General football forum from yesterday’s game and you can see he is playing others in for attempts on goal.

I think the opposite, he has in recent seasons been too greedy when he could have brought players into the play. This season he is linking up play well. Just at the end yesterday was caught in two minds to pass or shoot and did neither. Have a look at the MOTD thread highlights from yesterday’s game and you can see he is playing others in for attempts on goal.
Ok, will do. Not seen the highlights. Am on holiday at the moment so only saw what was on TV

Save for the square ball he gave Jesus against Liverpool last season, I’m unable to think of many other times when he’s put it on a plate for others.

Working hard, deserved more against Wolves but probably got what his performance deserved yesterday.

Made a mess of the one on one (twice). But is doing very much what Pep is asking in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.