Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure he would have made a difference tonight as he'd have got zero service too
At least Sergio tries and is able to create something on his own. Jesus is brilliant in a well playing team. But offers next to nothing apart from work rate when we're poor.

At least Sergio tries and is able to create something on his own. Jesus is brilliant in a well playing team. But offers next to nothing apart from work rate when we're poor.

Imo it would have been one of those where he'd have dropped deeper and deeper and head down dribbled the ball into packed tight spaces.

Imo it would have been one of those where he'd have dropped deeper and deeper and head down dribbled the ball into packed tight spaces.
With our history at Anfield, yeah probably. At least with him on the pitch I always feel some hope that he can find a magical moment. With Jesus, not so much.

Come back.

Even on his bad days you feel he can pull a goal from nothing.
To be honest, on his bad days he is worse than what we saw yesterday. He is nondescript withoyw the hustle.

So no, I get no feeling he can pull anything out of of nothing.

Do we actually have any idea whether he is due to come back for the next two games ?

Seems to me it's the usual "slight knock" for a key player that turns into a six-week absence during a crucial period. Meanwhile Harry Kane picks up a serious injury that jeopardises his world cup chances and 3 weeks later he's back large as life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.